TERMS & CONDITIONS
PROVISION OF ADVERTISING COPY
1. In the event that no copy is received by our copy date, we reserve the right to proof the advertisement on any copy that is available at that time. It is still possible to make changes or submit new copy at this time.
We reserve the right to move the position of an advertisement within a magazine. In the unlikely event that this is necessary we will do our utmost to ensure the advertisement is placed in an equal or better position.
SUITABILITY OF COPY
2. We reserve the right to refuse any advertisement if deemed unsuitable or inappropriate.
Any copy or material supplied to us will be accepted and used by us on the basis that the advertiser or their agent warrants that they hold the copyright to use such copy or material. The advertiser or their agent agrees to indemnify Scene Local Media Ltd against any claim for breach of copyright by any third party.
ERRORS OMISSIONS AND REPRINTS
3. We shall not be held liable for any loss however occasioned by failure of an advertisement to appear, or any damage or inconvenience caused by error, omission or misprint.
4. Terms of payment are set out on each individual Advertising Contract. 14 days from date of invoice unless agreed different at time of booking. Overdue invoices will incur a daily interest charge of 28%. This will be charged at the discretion of the Director and may lead to legal action if debt not cleared within 60 days.
INVOICE QUERIES AND DISPUTES
5. Any disputes or queries must be notified to us within 7 days of receipt of invoice. Please telephone 01952 780058 or email
6. All cancellations must be made in writing for the attention of Sarah Cole, quoting the sales order reference. No telephoned cancellations will be accepted. Cancellations will only be accepted up to 7 days from the advertising contract order date with no charge incurred, except as stated below.
Any cancellations after 7 days must be paid for in full. E-mail
Cancellations are not accepted on late space bookings made in the final 10 days before copy deadline.
Cancellations of series bookings will result in the advertisements previously invoiced under the series order bookings being recharged at the full rate card rate.
7 .Our business telephones calls may be recorded for training and compliance purposes. These recorded conversations will be used for the purpose of verifying business transactions.
8. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of disputes the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. All artwork that is created by Scene Local Media Ltd cannot be used in any other print media form without prior consent. Use of our artwork without prior consent will result in a charge of £100.